Editing project using jCU3ER
Video tutorial: 10min 25sec
What you will learn:
- General settingsHow to use jCU3ER to edit general settings like project size, folder locations, background properties and alternative content.
- Default Slides & Transitions settingsHow to use jCU3ER to edit default slide and transition settings.
- Individual Slides & Transitions settingsHow to use jCU3ER to edit individual slide and transition settings
- Working with SlidesHow to add, duplicate, delete or reorder slides and their paired transitions.
To edit CU3ER project go to ‘Components’ drop-down menu in Joomla Control panel then go to ‘CU3ER’ and click on ‘Edit’ link.
Slideshows page will open with list of all available CU3ER projects. Click on project name of desired project to access all available settings for selected CU3ER project.
From this page you are able to:
- Change CU3ER slideshow settings
- Change Slides default settings
- Change individual Slides and Transitions settings
- Manage Slides and Transitions
- Preview & Save current buildout
List of all available settings under Slideshow Settings section. Please note that depending on your CU3ER project some fields will not be present. For example, if you are not using shadow image that section will not be shown within user interface. The same apply for custom image preloader and background image.
|Name||Name of the CU3ER slider/project|
|SWF width||Width of CU3ER swf in pixels|
|SWF height||Height of CU3ER swf in pixels|
|Images folder||path to image folder on your server|
|Fonts folder||path to font swf's folder on your server.|
|Transparent||select radio button if you want CU3ER background to be transparent|
|Color||Hex decimal color value|
|Image name||Name of the image which is used used as background|
|Image name||Name of the image which is used as shadow|
|Custom Preloader Image|
|Image name||Name of the image which is used as custom preloader|