Navigation buttons, represented as graphic shapes, are used for navigation through slides. By clicking on this button during playback, you’ll instruct the CU3ER to perform 3D transition and to show previous or next defined slide.
Each navigation button has a number of settings grouped under:
- Button properties
- Symbol properties
Thumbnails are a new, advanced feature introduced in CU3ER v1 with purpose to enhance user experience. You can combine it with navigation buttons to offer full control over CU3ER playback, use it on its own or simply omit it for slideshow.
The structure of thumbnails is rather simple, with key elements as follow:
Thumbnails - main container containing:
Thumb(s) - Thumb represents one thumbnail unit directly related to respective slide. Each thumb can consist of:
- Image (optional) Image within a thumb is a smaller & proportional representation of respective slide.
- Title is a text associated with the thumb
Scroller - UI scroll bar for scrolling through thumbnails (optional)
- Drag bar
This indicator allows you to track the slide loading progress visually. “Preloader” is automatically shown through the tween node, if the requested slide hasn’t been loaded yet.
There are two types of “preloader” indicators:
- linear - represented as loading bar
- circular - represented as pie or radial loader.
“Auto play" indicator allows you to track the slide duration progress visually.
This time required to pass before the next slide appears is defined in Settings -> Slides duration attribute. Furthermore, you can override this value by specifying duration value for each particular slide in corresponding slide properties bar.
There are two types of “autoplay” indicators, just the same as for "preloader" indicator:
- linear - represented as loading bar
- circular - represented as pie or radial indicator.
“Description box” is a feature that allows you to include description (heading & paragraph) into each slide. You can configure overall visual appearance of the description box and the style of each text field with common text properties (font size, margin, leading, spacing, etc). You can also set link & linking target for each slide description box.
Description box is the main container for heading and paragraph text fields, thus there are three gropus of settings available for customization:
- Description box (container)
- Heading (text field)
- Paragraph (text field).
CU3ER v1 introduced new feature - shadows. You are now able to simulate more natural enviroment for your 3D slideshow.
There are two types of shadows:
- dynamic or "live" shadows
- static shadows.
3D camera enables you to change the perspective angle of viewing slideshow just like you would do with normal camera. This feature in combination with shadows is win-win situation.
Available camera settings & adjustments:
- X, Y, Z position
- X, Y, Z rotation
- lens distortion
2D & 3D Transitions
Transitions represent the core feature of the CU3ER. They are powerful, visually appealing yet very easy to set up.
You can set two type of transitions with CU3ER:
- 2D transitions (fade or slide)
- 3D transitions
Slides represent the main CU3ER content. Great range of available setting enables you to thoroughly configure all of the slide visual aspects. Slides configuration options are grouped as:
- Slide defaults - common slide properties for all slides
- Slide single (particular) - specific slide properties for particular slide
One of the many privileges being CU3ER PRO account holder is opportunity to manage CU3ER brand appearance across slideshow. CU3ER branding is present in following slideshow areas:
- CU3ER logo loader as main slideshow preloader
- Right-click menu info
- CU3ER logo on stage across slideshow.
The CU3ER allows you to tween all UI elements at your convenience just like you would normally do with any other user interface elements. Available tween states are:
Available API functions and events:
- play() - Instruct CU3ER to play/resume playback if autoplay mode is on.
- pause() - instruct CU3ER to pause playback if autoplay mode is on.
- next() - instruct CU3ER to play (initiate) transition to the next slide
- prev() - insturct CU3ER to play (initiate) transition to the previous slide
- skipTo() - instruct CU3ER to go to (skip) and play (initiate) transition to the targeted slide
- onTransition - CU3ER returns current transition number immediately upon transition has been started (initiated)
- onSlide - CU3ER returns current slide number immediately after transition has been finished