This indicator allows you to track the CU3ER and slide loading progress visually. “Preloader” is automatically shown through the tween node, if the requested slide hasn’t been loaded yet.
There are two types of “preloader” indicators:
- linear - represented as loading bar
- circular - represented as pie or radial loader.
Available panels and corresponding settings: preloader and loader.
NOTE: To avoid confusion, think about 'preloader' as a main container for 'loader' symbol through which loading progress is displayed.
Preloader properties bar:
- Padding - define the space between the preloader border and the preloader content - in this case, loader.
- Radius - defines this value instead of size when you are working with circular type of preloader.
- Padding - the same function as for 'linear' type
- Align & Offset - relative alignment and offset from current relative position.
- Size - width & height in px (available only for 'linear' type)
- Transform - scale X and scale Y
- Tint & Alpha - changing color and alpha values
- Visibility - way of handling displaying object during and after the end of each transition
- Animation - duration, delay and easy function attribute for corresponding tween modes.
Loader properties bar
NOTE for PRO users: If you checked 'Remove CU3ER logo loader' in 'Branding' section,
this preloader will act as main CU3ER swf preloader (if custom
CU3ER preloader is off) thus it will have two functions:
(1) as main CU3ER preloader and (2) as slide(image) preloader.
LITE users cannot have custom CU3ER preloader and branding removed.