3D camera enables you to change the perspective angle of viewing sideshow just like you would do with normal camera. This feature in combination with shadows is win-win situation.
Video tutorial: 2min 59sec
What you will learn:
- PositioningNumeric and interactive camera positioning.
- RotationNumeric and interactive camera rotation.
- Lens distortionLens distortion adjustments and settings.
- X, Y, Z position
- X, Y, Z rotation
- lens distortion
To enter the camera editing mode in cManager:
- Click on Camera button in 'Settings' menu.
To adjust camera position and rotation:
- Enter values in respective input field in camera properties panel:
- Interactively, by combining holding modifier key and dragging:
- CTRL + click +drag to zoom in & out (change camera Z position)
- SHIFT + click + drag to rotate camera around slides
- SPACE + click + drag to move camera (change X & Y position).
You don't need to enter camera mode if you want to adjust camera interactively.
To adjust lens distortion:
- Enter desired value in lens field.
Example of altering lens settings: